Sunday, November 25, 2007

How is it the holidays already?

I went out of town with the family this weekend again, only to realize that it is basically Christmas - well the season in full swing, anyway. On Thanksgiving Day the lights were being hung everywhere and trees were for sale. I know the ornaments and gifts have been in stores fora while already but I ignore that, seeing that Halloween starts in August. I am just not mentally prepared for the season to begin. I feel like school just started. Naturally I have given no thought to cards and parties. I have started making and buying little gifts but that is a constant thing. Christmas music was playing in the restaurant at dinner tonight. Gotta start shopping! Gotta get in the spirit! But I want to talk about my trip to L.A. and Thanksgiving first!

No comments: