Saturday, September 15, 2007

It came in my mail...

Have you subscribed to the Sampler? If you read the craft magazines and blogs then surely you have seen it. Crafters promote their businesses by sending samples of their goods to the Sampler, who then packages them in boxes and send them to subscribers. I have recieved a few and they are filled with such great items. Magazines, cards, tags, earrings, bookmarks, magnets, buttons, and more. My favorite item this month was a fabric headband in great fall colors. Last month had soap and bath bombe samples that smelled so amazing I am thinking of ordering more.


The vinyl wall art that I ordered is partially up on the wall in my craft room. A vinyl quail and some flowers decorate the space above one of my magnetic inspiration boards.

No comments: