Friday, July 27, 2007

I Love to Swap





Not that kind of swap - get that out of your mind!

Craft swapping is such a fun thing to participate in (as long as it is well organized and you have a good swapping partner).


Many active members over on the Craftster forum run some fabulous crafty swaps with all kinds of themes. I have participated in a few and have had a lot of fun, crafted some fun things for others and received some fab things in return. The most recent swap had a 'Pink' theme. We were to craft a bunch of things with the color dominantly pink and send it to our partner. I made a purse, some jewelry, a decoupaged box, and a bunch of other things. In return, I received a weekender bag with detachable pin, a shoulder bag, and earrings. Truly amazing - my partner turns out to be a very accomplished sewer. Check out the weekend bag.


No comments: