Monday, May 12, 2008

Brain Overload!

Yikes! Too much on my plate! I like to think that I function best when I have a lot to do and am very busy and very scheduled. Lately I have been starting to slip. I am being teased that I am getting old (please shut up. I just forget to look at my planner for the 100th time in a day. Last week I forgot to take my son and meet with the Rabbi!!! I had to call and tell the truth - of course I was forgiven. Embarrassed, but forgiven. Two days later I forgot to take my dog with me in the morning to be dropped at the groomers. That resulted in another round trip car ride across town. With gas at over $4 a gallon, that isn't a picnic in my SUV!

I interviewed photographers last week for the bar mitzvah. Different styles, different personalities, same general expensive pricing. I chose some great, artistic people, however, and will look forward to working with them.

My house was photographed for the real estate listing to be sold. I now have to keep it more or less ready to be shown. I have 2 boys and 3 dogs. Good luck to me!

And the builder and architect want to meet with me about the craft room they want to build in the new house. Right now the drawings show doors on two walls and windows on the other. Walls, people! Crafters need wall space!

Cloth, Paper, Scissors Magazine (by the publishers of Quilting Arts) just came out with this Studios issue.


Perfect timing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I would love to hear more about the studio space in your new home. Please contact me.