Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunshine and Holiday Boutiques

I hate the pressure of holiday shopping. There are some that I can make great gifts for (my friend and I are hard at work on three textured, silver cuff bracelets for our gal pals). Teachers, neighbors and other small gifts are on the list. Toys need to be sent to the niece and cousins. Thank heavens for online shopping. I just need to sit down and do it.

I was forced to attend a bunch of holiday boutiques in the last few weeks. For heavens sake, they all had over lapping vendors. They each had at least half a dozen trying to get me to order personalized notepads from the same catalog the rep! And the most pathetic jewelry ever. (copies of designer jewelry and handbags make me want to vomit).

It is over 80 degrees and sunny here. Two and a half hours on the soccer field and watching my kids swim today reinforced my tan arms. I heard it snowed a few inched in New Jersey. Happy shopping!

No comments: