Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Moving

I have been away - busy as can be. Something wonderful fell into my lap! I have taken my craftiness to a new level. I bought a craft store! Three Crafty Ladies has been on Sanibel Island for 35 years and is an institution on the island and the only place to by art and craft supplies. It is also a fantastic quilt store. Fabrics to die for!! So when I found out the owner wanted to retire I took the opportunity to roll everything that I like to do and want to do up into one gigantic expedition. I couldn't be happier.
The staff and customers are so creative and friendly. I have always loved Sanibel. And I am a business women and longed to get back into that area. Voila!

I will be putting more time into creating a website. It will be here eventually. I will also have a blog and you can find Three Crafty Ladies on Facebook and Twitter.

So exciting!!! Come along!

No comments: