Monday, May 11, 2009

Long Lost and in my new Room!

I am so remiss about blogging (not that I really think anyone is reading it much since I don't promote it or even mention it to people...yet) Art and Soul in Hampton was AMAZING. A blast. The best time! I took some great classes and met some great people and traded my guitar pick charms for some cool trades and got the most fabulous fat book from my participation in this project. I didn't take pictures but I have seen one of my journal photos on one of the instructors' blogs.

I have so much to share but I have a project for school hanging over my head - 14 tote bags made from old school event tshirts to be used as centerpieces. They are needed for Thursday. I am virtually done. and I need to unpack my new craft room. It's awesome! I have been sewing in it but haven't organized yet. On my list of things to do!!

I will share everything soon. and I want to change the name of my blog to something a little more vague that takes me away for the mommy thing a bit (not that I am not damn proud of being one!) Plus there is a popular crafty mama blog. So another thing to add to my list.

I'll be back!

No comments: