Monday, March 10, 2008

In Forever and a Vacation

That is how long it seems I have blogged. And I just picked up this magazine today, Artful Blogging - one of the Somerset Studio magazines.
I just love looking at the pictures in these magaizines. It always inspires me to sit down and craft things. Or go buy craft supplies. I do the latter much more than I do the former. Guilt creeps up on me if I spend too much time sitting in my craft room 'playing'.

I made a sweet little charm bracelet as a gift for a little girl celebrating her bat-mitzvah. A check is so impersonal, I wanted to give a gift that was special and about her. I hope she liked it.

Where have I been? Costa Rica. We took a week long family vacation there and had a wonderful trip. For the first time ever I don't feel like I need a vacation after my vacation! We snorkeled, zip-lined, rode horses, swam, fished, boogie boarded and more. (My husband has the better, prettier shots on his camera, which I have yet to put on to my computer.)
Beautiful country, friendly people, good coffee and guajito's (like a mojito only better). Can't wait to return.

No comments: